February 4, 2021 5:42 PM
last updated February 04, 2021 5:42 PM
I made an incorrect entry for Stimulus funds received, resulting in a bogus credit. I can't get back to the entry page how can I correct this>
1 Best answer
Employee Tax Expert
February 4, 2021 5:52 PM
To change your stimulus payment amounts in TurboTax:
- Click on Federal in the left-hand column
- Click Federal Review on the top of the screen
- On the next page titled Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount, click on Continue
- Change the amount of payments you received, if you put in the wrong numbers. Click Continue.
If you are not able to change the numbers:
- Click Tax Tools in the left column
- Click Tools
- Select Delete a Form in Tools Center
- Scroll down to Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet. Click Delete. Then Continue With My Return.
- Follow the first set of instructions. The stimulus boxes should be blank.
Related discussionsview all