Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I simply have my tax return checks mailed to my home address ?

I'm on the very last step of turbo tax,I've provided enough information about my identity to complete this .I just simply want my returns sent to my mailing address.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

You can choose to have a check mailed to you if you do not want a direct deposit to a bank account.   When you are in the FILE section that is one of the choices.   Or...if you do not even enter any banking information it will default to a check that will be mailed to you. Make sure that the address on your tax return form is the address you want the IRS/state to use when they mail you a check.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

On the screen that says "How do you want your federal refund?" select "Mail me a check." There is a similar screen for your state refund. The checks will be mailed to the address on your tax return.

If you get a screen that says "Review Your Filing Choices," it shows the option you have already selected for your refund. If you want to change it, click the Edit button for the refund option.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies