Are Supplemental Medicare Health Insurance not deductible unless you are self employed?

I pay for Supplemental Medicare Insurance and cannot find where I can enter it.  In previous years I have entered it in my Medical Deductible Section, but see NO PLACE to enter it.  I am having a problem in that section to get the Doctor visit mileage number to enter the worksheet.  The box stays pink and the number will not enter and I cannot progress in the form process. 

Yes, Supplemental Medicare Health Insurance premiums are deductible. (of course they will only be deductible when over 7.5% of your AGI and you Itemize Deductions)  

In the desktop versions, click on the Federal tab and then Deductions & Credits along the top. 

Scroll down to Medical (first click SEE ALL if necessary)

Click Start for the last choice of that section titled "Medical Expenses"

Continue through the screens to get to "Medical Travel" this is where you enter the miles

The screen that follows Medical Travel is "Insurance Premiums" this is where you enter the Supplemental Health Premiums.