Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is the donation value of a wii console, accessories and games? I've seen a few people have asked over the months but can't find a value.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

What is the donation value of a wii console, accessories and games? I've seen a few people have asked over the months but can't find a value.

If you were to sell it, how much would someone pay for it?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Check E-Bay completed sales, Craig's List, etc.

And if you are around a Good Will or Salvation Army thrift store, you can see if they have an WII items to see what they are selling them for.

Or if you are close to a GameStop, I believe they sell used WII items, and you might get an idea there.
The GameStop website also has used WII items on it.
 They also buy used WII items if you want to sell them.

I searched sold items on Ebay to value them myself, and then added them in manually.
maxfalton80
Returning Member

Yeah, I actually have the Pandora Box Arcade Platinum Pro, and I love it! It has over 4,000 classic arcade games like Bartop Arcade , so there's plenty to choose from. Plus, the interface is really user-friendly, and it's easy to navigate through all the games. The graphics and sound are great too, so you get a really immersive gaming experience. I think it's definitely worth the investment if you're into retro gaming.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies