Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why is Turbo tax reminding me to file Maryland income tax form that was filed and CONFIRMED IN FEBRUARY !

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Why is Turbo tax reminding me to file Maryland income tax form that was filed and CONFIRMED IN FEBRUARY !

Do you have more than one online account?    Many users have more than one account, and they start returns in one and then later go back and use a different account.  If you already filed your tax return and it has been processed, then you can ignore any emails that are coming from an "old" account that you have.   

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Because I only use my personal desktop to process and file my taxes, and once the software is loaded and I begin filling out the information, I do not recall that I  had to sign in again . The only thing that possibly could have generated "another account" was when TurboTax downloaded "It's Deductible" for import into my forms.

BTW, I have been using TurboTax in the same manner for well over 20 years.

We cannot tell from your post what software you used.   Nevertheless, if you filed your state return and you know that it was accepted and was processed, you can ignore any unwanted emails the same way you ignore any other spam.   We all receive spam frequently from many sources.  

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

The first thing I checked was the url and it was legit. I spoke to Customer Service and asked that my report be passed on.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies