jfblonder

Where do I enter the Louis L Goldstein Subtraction Modification form on the MD return?

My husband is a member of the Civil Air Patrol and his squadron leader approved the completed certificate. 

Navigate to your Maryland interview in TurboTax. Proceed until you encounter the screen entitled "Here's the income that Maryland handles differently".

Look down at the heading "Public service" and click on Start for the line "Fire, Rescue or Emergency Medical Services Volunteer Work or Length of Service Awards".

The next screen will allow you to check off that you qualify for the modification.