cwhtrains

When will Illinois Schedule SA (IL-1040) be released

lambme17

Schedule SA is currently available on the Illinois Department of Revenue website.  I spent a lot of time on the phone with TurboTax s with one customer service representative and turbo tax appears to have no knowledge of Schedule SA and currently does not support it on the personal products.  A different representative did indicate that Schedule SA is available for businesses.  In addition, I was told I could keep calling in attempt to connect with someone with more knowledge of the situation.  Therefore, it sounds like this may be a schedule that will not be available for some time, if at all, through TurboTax.  Unfortunately, if you want to file your taxes in the near term and use Schedule SA, you may need to use a different platform to do so. 

m_tuvell

I have the same question. Anyone with higher income in the first half of 2017 than the second half will want to file with Schedule SA. TurboTax - please tell us when you will have this form ready. Thank You.
Harold500

I am in the same situation.  Turbo Tax, when will this form be available please?  I, as well as other, have paid for your product and should expect all forms be available.  Thank you.
gregoberfield

Agreed.  We really need Schedule SA available.
ppoindex

It appears that it is still not available.  Very frustrating since that means I have to file state manually.
rlysohir

I am in the same situation.  disappointing that Turbo Tax does not have the needed forms
slarisey

Same issue here. We moved out of IL in March, so all of our IL income should be at the lower rate. We paid over $200 to Turbotax, and somehow can't get this form. I guess we'll have to do it by hand?