jonaduncan

What should I do when the IL Dept. of Rev. "refund tracker" states that it has no record of my return being filed, but Turbo Tax says IL return was accepted 02/27/2021?

I need to be sure that Illinois has my state return.  Anyone have a suggestion?
KathrynG3

Contact Illinois directly to confirm that the state tax return is received and approved.

I am assuming you had entered the 8 digit IL-PIN to electronically file. If you did not, see: Illinois Department of Revenue IL-PIN information Page.

To contact Illinois Revenue call: 800-732-8866 or 217-782-3336 Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM. 

For more contact information, see: Illinois Department of Revenue Contact Us.

jonaduncan

Thank you.  I didn't contact the Illinois Department of Revenue but the refund appeared in my direct deposit account over the weekend, so it's clear that they received my return.

JotikaT2

You may need to wait a bit longer for the state to update their refund tracker site.  Please see the link below for additional information.

Tracking your IL tax refund