How do I track my Illinois tax refund? - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
TurboTax has your taxes covered during coronavirus. Stay up-to-date on the latest tax info here.
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.2821 helpful votes

How do I track my Illinois tax refund?

You can track your refund at at Illinios's Where's My Refund page.

If you need additional help, contact the Illinois Department of Revenue.

Statement from ILDOR: The Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR) is required to review returns and ensure the amounts requested as refunds are issued accurately and to the legitimate recipient. Once a return is received by IDOR, many different factors can affect the timing of a refund.

Some returns take longer to review than others for many reasons including, but not limited to,

• when and how the return was filed,
  • our current return inventory levels,
  • identity theft and fraud security measures,
  • the types of income tax credits claimed, and
  • the type and amount of a refund.

Additional statement from ILDOR: The Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR) is required to provide you with certain pre-acquisition disclosures relating to the prepaid Tax Refund Debit Card program. By selecting the Debit Card option, I acknowledge I have reviewed the card information found at http://tax.illinois.gov/DebitCard prior to making this election.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post