What is my “experience rate”? I am a household employer in New York State.

As a household employer in NYS, I am trying to calculate my FUTA tax.  Turbo Tax asks me for my "experience rate".  I called the NYS department of labor to ask them.  They said, "I don't know what turbotax means by experience rate.  Your contribution rate is .9"  

What does TurboTax mean by "experience rate"?  Do you know what the "experience rate" is for NYS?

Thank you for your time and help,

Miranda

This is complicated. The best I can find is:

The New Employer normal contribution rate for 2019 is 2.5%. I know this doesn't say "experience rate", but it looks like that is something earned over time.

Experience rating is the method by which employer contribution payments under the state unemployment compensation laws may be varied on the basis of each individual employer's experience with unemployment.

The New York document: