Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does it mean when your Oregon state return is "under Manual review"?

TurboTax is bull. This is the second year they scammed me into the "deluxe" package with No benefits! My s.o. Filed 2 weeks after me and already got both of her refunds back. I have my federal - my state was "accepted" but "under manual review". $150 bucks. I didn't claim childcare, as I have none, or anything. Fucking stupid.

My Oregon return was held in "manual review" for a few days and then released.  Refund was deposited in my account 12 days after filing. Return wasn't too complicated, but it did have equity sale capital gains/losses, foreign tax payment credits, and multiple income sources. No complaints here.
Maygin

Any one have an update after the 12 week wait??? This week is week 12 for me and I've heard nothing!!

It's been 10 weeks for me and still nothing.... maygin I would call them Ifor I was you, they might be able to release the reveiw and get you your money faster
bbrat32
Returning Member

Filed injured spouse with return. For only 717 back rest went to hubby's child support .. still haven't heard anything about my eic credits ect. I called its they said two weeks ago still waiting and on tool says received now processing I think last year 2018 we got back end of June or beg of July guess I'll have to wait and see what happens again. It would be nice to get a letter saying how much it is for.but they don't do that only when they deduct.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies