shannonkjanco

The state of minnesota does not have any record of my renters credit that was part of my 2016 MN State Return. I see it in my return - why would they not have a record?

I assume that Turbo Tax took care of the appropriate filing of my MN Renters Credit.  It's part of my return.  Am I wrong?

You have to mail in your renters credit form yourself.  TurboTax does not /cannot do it for you.

MN renter rebate  https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899893-can-i-file-my-m1pr-minnesota-property-tax-refund-through-t...