turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

edward2

I have carryover 529 contributions from previous years. Do I enter a portion of that amount for this year to receive the $3200 per child Wisconsin deduction?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
KarinKm

I have carryover 529 contributions from previous years. Do I enter a portion of that amount for this year to receive the $3200 per child Wisconsin deduction?

edward2

Thank you. I am inquiring about 529 carryover contributions for previous years for the state of Wisconsin. The total carryover amount is populated in my turbo-taxform, but do I deduct the annual portion from the carryover total?
KarinKm

If Wisconsin allows it, the software will take care of it for you. You should not have to adjust anything.
edward2

thank you
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies