Kevin1204

Texas

Texas

What is your question about Texas?   We need a complete question---we cannot guess what you are trying to ask about in one word.

Texas

Texas does not have an income tax.  

aboz3

Texas

Will my TT program be updated for the new federal deadline of 6/15/21 for Texas?

DanielV01

Texas

To an extent.  The IRS will recognize that you have until 6/15 to file and pay.  However, because of the numerous changes necessary to programming this year, it was not possible to reflect this change completely in the programming.  TurboTax will allow you to file the tax return up until 6/15 and it will not be late.  However, to make a payment postponed until 6/15 you will either have to mail the payment in or use the IRS' free service (for "check" or ACH-payments) at the following link:  Direct Pay | Internal Revenue Service

toddvan000

Texas

I am a resident of Texas.  Do I qualify for the extended deadline of 6/15?  Do I need to fill out any forms to qualify?

DanielV01

Texas

Yes, you qualify if you live in Texas and you do not need any special forms.  Your deadline is simply June 15.  

aboz3

Texas

Thank you!