State Income Tax return wrong.

I only received $300.00 from my state tax return. I was supposed to receive $1104.00 from the state of Rhode Island. While we are on that subject I do not live and work in Rhode Island. I am a U.S. Department of State employee that lives and works overseas currently in Bucharest, Romania. I have not lived and worked in Rhode Island for twenty years. I have only started to pay state taxes in Rhode Island for the last 2 years. Previously I paid taxes to the state of Virginia and did receive a full state income tax return from Virginia. Each time I file a return Turbo Tax tells me I am going to receive a full tax refund because I don't in the state of Rhode Island. Somehow your program marked the wrong box that states I earn an income in Rhode Island. I Do Not. This should be corrected as soon as possible (ASAP).

State Income Tax return wrong.

On my W-2 there is only Federal Income tax withholding and social security tax withholding. There are no blocks that state RI income tax withheld. In the state income tax block it shows my state tax taxes were paid to RI. I have not received any letters from RI income tax office. Why was this done this way?

State Income Tax return wrong.

YOU JUST POSTED YOUR ENTIRE RETURN ON THIS PUBLIC FORUM THAT FEEDS TO THE WWW ... REMOVE IT ASAP.

State Income Tax return wrong.

Removed attachment...

State Income Tax return wrong.

Thanks Don ... I don't have that ability any longer.

State Income Tax return wrong.

Your RI return has a Schedule W which shows that the Department of State withheld RI state income taxes from your wages reported on your W-2..  Look at your W-2.
Did you import the the W-2?

State Income Tax return wrong.

State Income Tax return wrong.

When the state sends less than expected they also send a letter of explanation in the next couple of weeks.