lme47

Should I file my state and federal together since I live in North Carolina since NC requires filing a state return? It will be a refund for federal and refund for state?

Not sure what to do if I don't include state return on turbo tax
clarkechapin

You get one state return for free with TurboTax Deluxe, so you should be able to file both together, although there is a fee for e-filing the State Return. In that case, you can print it out and mail it in.
SteamTrain

State software is free only with the desktop software...not the online software.

Desktop state E-file is $20-$25..(except NY)
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*