momsgrl

Schedules with State Tax Return

The signature page of my state return (WI) states to include Federal Tax Return and schedules with my return.  Is this something new??? 

I normally just include pages 1 and 2 of my Federal Tax Return.

WendyN2

Schedules with State Tax Return

Yes, this is new as many States have instituted this as well. I live in RI and they are also requiring this. The biggest reason for this is for them (their Dept. of Revenue) to further ensure your Federal Return has been processed. Having said that, please note that the IRS is not yet accepting for processing until February 12th so your State (WI) follows suit with that. Not all States have finalized all forms hence why States, for the most part, are aiming for the 12th as well but not earlier.

WendyN2

Schedules with State Tax Return