HighwayRobbery

reject e file state tax

My Iowa state e filing was rejected.  I went back and fixed what I thought the problem was and now turbo tax will not let me e file the state tax.  It says  to e-file, you must also select the federal return.  The federal return was already selected and filed.

HelenC12

reject e file state tax

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ on how to e-file you state income tax return after you've already e-filed your federal return: How do I e-file my state after I already filed my federal?

SteamTrain

reject e file state tax

@HighwayRobbery 

.............that's a known recent  "issue" in the desktop software 

Check for a software update once every day....or hit the "go here" in the following FAQ to get notified when it's fixed:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/why-am-i-not-able-to-e-file-my-state-return-after-...

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*