turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

NJ Form-1041 Available

Hi-I will be completing an Estate Return using TT Business (Federal Form 1041). My question is I need to also complete a New Jersey-1041. Does TT State (New Jersey) have this form? I could not find in previous versions. I'm guessing I need to complete the form manually. But, wanted to check?

Thanks

Neil

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

NJ Form-1041 Available

Chances are if it was not available in the past it will not be in the current year either ... the availability chart is not yet operational :  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-business/00...

NJ Form-1041 Available

The state forms availability for the 2019 TurboTax Business edition have not yet been released.  However, in the following TurboTax support FAQ for Fiduciary (Estates & Trusts) state forms not supported by TurboTax, New Jersey is Not listed as one of those states.  So the Form NJ-1041 should be available - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/which-states-are-not-supported-in-turbotax-busine...

NJ Form-1041 Available

Thanks for the response. On the New Jersey State Tax Website for 2018 they provide the approved software vendors providing the NJ-1041. It shows Intuit Vendor Code 1030 and Intuit (Lacerte) Vendor Code 1032 as both providing and approved. For Intuit (TurboTax) Vendor Code 1555 it did not provide in 2018. I guess I need to find out what is Intuit Vendor Code 1030.

Thanks

Neil

NJ Form-1041 Available

The great state of NJ has eliminated the NJ Estate tax, for persons dying after 2017

NJ Form-1041 Available

That would explain why the program is not available for it ... LOL

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies