Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

NJ E Filing Error Message

Yup - My gut tells me is that this is all done purposely.

ros651

so frustrating...

mm128
Returning Member

Same here

Spent an hour with support, no resolution.  Told me to wait a few days.

All lines are blank for Pass-Through Business Alternative Income Tax Credit on my forms when I print. 

No Schedule K-1s.

NJ-1040, Line 62 (Blank)

NJ1040-ES, Part V, Line 20 (Blank)

NJ1040-ES, Part VII, Line 25 (Blank)

I'm getting the same error.  This didn't happen before today's 2/17/22 update.  I'm guessing its a bug in their program but call support to check into it anyway.  I get this error on multiple returns I'm trying to efile for my kids.  CRAZY!!!

Have you heard anything back about this?! Thanks

Got the same error with two separate tax returns and they are both individual returns and nothing to do with business.  Looks like TT has a software bug.  Hope they address this soon since it's affecting everyone and not just a few people.  Does TT look at this forum to see what kind of issues people are having? Is there any contact for reporting this issue? I was pulling my hair out thinking I made a mistake, but glad to see that I wasn't the only one with this issue.

YUP! Same exact message. I printed my return, but I'll wait to see if they fix this. I paid to have it e-filed, so I should be able to e-file it!!

I just got off the phone and the agent was clueless.  This is a software but and one post said it was reported to the dev team.  Call the support line and demand a fix asap.  They were late as it is and now this error prevents the nj tax to be e filed.

Same issue here.  I have business income.  But am not claiming alternative income credit.  My line# 62 is blank.

The agent was clueless but it does appear another agent reported it to the dev team.  Can’t hurt to call and put pressure on them to fix this asap.  They have been holding up many of us from filing

WSO2020
Returning Member

I’m having the same issue as well.

Everyone will have this issue.  Please call customer support for,turbo tax and make sure they are addressing asap.  My agent was clueless. 

on hold for 20 mins.  TT fix this sh*t

It's pretty cool we're just trying to be upstanding citizens, just trying to pay our taxes as quick as possible... and getting road blocked HAHA

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies