Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

amiya11

I worked in Delaware and would I be required to include this W2 in my local city taxes if I live in Cuyahoga Falls, Oh

What are the requirement for reporting W2 information if you live in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio but worked in Delaware
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
TomK2023
Expert Alumni

I worked in Delaware and would I be required to include this W2 in my local city taxes if I live in Cuyahoga Falls, Oh

Yes, you have to enter every W2 that you received in 2023.  The IRS and State matches their copy with what you claimed.

Every Ohio resident and every part-year resident is subject to the Ohio income tax. 

The City of Cuyahoga Falls has partnered with the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) for processing all tax filings

Non-Residents – File a tax return if you have any gross income during the tax year from sources in Delaware

After you finish your federal return, you'll automatically move to the State tab, where you'll see your nonresident state(s) listed in addition to your resident state.

Tip: To ensure accurate calculations, always complete the nonresident return first if filing in multiple states because your resident state might give you a credit for any taxes paid in that situation.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies