Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gwaugh
Returning Member

Colorado State 2014 TurboTax Software - Cannot Download

I have installed a copy 2014 TurboTax Premier.  I am trying to download a copy of the Colorado state tax return software.  I keep getting an error as follows:

Line: 0

Char: 0

Error: Script error.

Code: 0

URL: https://cdn.commerce.turbotax.intuit.com/app/0.0.32-[phone number removed]38/CTGShell.js

Is there any way to get the CO state tax software?

Thanks, Goree

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

TurboTax only supports the current year and past 3 years which is 2015-2018.   2014 is no longer supported so state downloads and updates might no longer be available.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you have just installed 2014 from a cd, it is a beta version and since updates are no longer available might produce an incorrect Federal return.  state software for 2014 is also no longer available.

if think you are due a refund from CO for 2014, you are out of luck if the state follows federal rules. the return would have had to have been file by 4/15/2018.  if you owe you still owe.    you'll need to prepare the return manually and if you had withholding submit those forms with return.

be vary of cd's for TT 2014 offered on various websites.  they to are beta's and can't be updated and the state can't be downloaded.      

TurboTax no longer supports or provides updates for 2014 software.  You could get the 2014 forms from the state and prepare the return by hand.  You will need your 2014 federal return in front of you to refer to for some information.

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/tax/individual-income-tax-prior-year-forms

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
gwaugh
Returning Member

Thanks for your input.  I did that and finally figured it out.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies