Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Oregon State Tax Form for 2021 Missing

Oregon State 0R-A: Itemized deductions, still shows as not available as of February 1, 2022.  Is this correct or is it a Turbotax glich?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

OR-A, Oregon Itemized Deductions, will be available on 2/3/22 as per Oregon Individual Form Availability.

@Nancw

@EHJ

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

Thank you very much.

View solution in original post

64 Replies
EHJ
Level 1

I have the same issue.

The state shows that the forms are available for download.

When will this form be up?

We need to know time frames, considering both my fed and state are being held up right now.

I need to get filed and my return post haste.

Someone at Turbo Tax should have the answer to this, something other than platitudes. 

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

OR-A, Oregon Itemized Deductions, will be available on 2/3/22 as per Oregon Individual Form Availability.

@Nancw

@EHJ

Thank you very much.

EHJ
Level 1

Thank you.

Before today, that page would not actually open for me.

I appreciate it.

This was helpful.

charley4norman
Returning Member

As of 2/4/2022 that form is still not available in Turbotax. Do you have an updated ETA for the 2021 Oregon State Tax forms?

EHJ
Level 1

Run an update.

I updated last night and filed last night.

charley4norman
Returning Member

I updated this morning (1/4/2022) and still can't file or print my Oregon state tax return.

charley4norman
Returning Member

As of 2/5/2022 the Oregon State Tax forms are not complete. When I request TurboTax to update it states that my installation if up to date. Should I uninstall and then re-install Turbo Tax? Would that help? 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

You can also update your software manually. Please see the below TurboTax help article for instructions.

Manually Update TurboTax for Windows Software (Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business)

@charley4norman

I received email from turbo tax that the  OR itemized ded form is ready on friday 02/04/2022.

On sat 02/05/2022 i completed return but when i went to view and print before sending   a greyed window pops us saying OR return is currently unavailable to  view ,print, or download because some of the forms haven't been  finalized yet. After  an hr and 41 mins with turbo tax  on 2/5/2021,  we got disconnected.  I called Or dept of revenue  and talked with them for 45 minutes ,monday,2/7/22.  their forms are  complete and they are receiving  returns electronically.

I was on the phone again with turbo tax and just got disconnected again after 50 mins  while waiting to speak with a supervisor because they refuse to admit they have a software glitch and want  me to continue  doing waisted time troubleshooting. they have my  phone number but have not called me back

charley4norman
Returning Member

Thank you for your message. I had begun to think there was a problem on m computer with some software that was preventing Turbotax from properly updating. Your message reinforces my belief that this is a problem on the Intuit Turbotax side and not a problem with my system. 

I am anxiously awaiting for Intuit to fix this problem so I can file my Oregon return.

I'm using the online version and still not finding that the document has been added. Is anyone else having this problem? Reports stated it would be available after 2/4 but it's 2/9 and still not available?

It is still not available and it's post 2-4. When will this be available?

Since my last post i have talked with a knowledgeable agent and after screen sharing she saw that  while i could preview my fed tax return, Oregon was still saying they had not finalized yet. She has submitted a work order confirming that  the problem /glitch is with turbo tax's software. There was no case/reference number   I could have so i am having to  trust that  indeed  a WO was submitted. I would suggest you get online,  get them on the  phone and do a screen share so they can see the problem and have them confirm  there is a work order for this glitch because the problem is at their end.

I have the desktop /cd version  but apparently it doesn't matter which version . I last spoke with them on Feb7th,  I am waiting until Monday the 14 then will  check and see if issue fixed if not call the [phone number removed] and request a supervisor to check on the glitch  progress. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies