gmagdy

NY State Download

I bought 2019 Deluxe + state version from Amazon ,, I'm stuck in endless loop to see the amount on NY state and to download the state I paid for 

I update and restart the software , I restarted the Laptop ,, but still the same issue 

Any One can help ? 

NY State Download

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

gmagdy

NY State Download

Will do today , , Thanks 

jsbain

NY State Download

You will most likely share your screen, support will see the problem and be baffled.

At that point, after you explain that you've reinstalled multiple times, you might want to ask if they can send you the standalone state version.  The standalone download works just fine -- they can "order" it for you and then it appears within the my downloads section of the intuit webpage.