Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

New Jersey e filing error

I keep getting this error " Pass through Business Alternative Income Tax Credit are not eligible for electronic filing".  It says this is per NJ Division of Taxation but others (non-Turbo Tax users) have successfully filed and I don't see anything on the NJ website. Is this happening to anyone else?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please see this Help Article for information and access to the “tool” that shows the availability of forms, including if they are “Ready for print” and "Ready for E-file". If a form you need is not listed within the “tool” then that means it is not supported by TurboTax at this time. 

If you need additional assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Support so you can speak with a TurboTax representative who can assist you. 

@raaa428 

It's not a matter of not being able to file a form or the return being rejected. This is an amount on Line 63, Pass Through Business Alternative Income Tax Credit. The message states that if you have an amount on this line you are not eligible to e file but should file manually. It also says this is per NJ Division of Taxation instructions which I do not see .  Other people using different tax preparation software do not get that message and are able to e file NJ

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies