My account says pending for state taxes but when I was going through the process it stated I didn't need to file state taxes. Is there anything else I need to do?

Vhyatt51

DawnC0

No, not if you are not required to file a tax return.  Since the state return is pending, it was e-filed even though you were not required to file a return.  Here is info on tracking your refunds:

If you used TurboTax Online to file your tax return(s), you may sign in to the appropriate account and verify they have been Accepted. Moreover, you may also Check my efile status.

How do I track my state refund?   Click to link to track your state refund, if any.