MA announced no taxes on first $10,200 of unemploy...

rjmedia

MA announced no taxes on first $10,200 of unemployment in Massachusetts is they live at under 200% of poverty level. Why is this not reflected on my return.

JotikaT2

Your tax return should reflect these updates.  

State unemployment tax treatment

Is it possible that your income limits are higher than the amount that would exclude the unemployment income?  I recommend reviewing the information in the link below to determine if this could be the reason why the adjustment is not shown on your tax return.

MA unemployment poverty levels

That was just signed into law a few days ago. The state must issues procedures for this, then TT must program and  test them, and then get Massachusetts approval of them. Please be patient.