Solved: It shows I have 2 more slots to go. However the site isn’t letting move forward.

It shows I have 2 more slots to go. However the site isn’t letting move forward.

Most federal and state forms are not yet finalized. So if your tax return has forms that are not final yet, you will not be able to move ahead to file the return until they are final. I’ve provided links to both IRS and State form availability tables below.

You should be able to click on Review to the left, and it will show you a list of forms in your return that aren’t available yet. It should also show date they should become available. 

Keep in mind, the IRS will not start accepting e-filed returns until January 29, 2018. 

NOTE: Any returns that include Earned Income Credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit will also be held until around mid-February. And refunds from those returns will start releasing in late February.

What?