I worked in wyoming I am a colorado resident how do I report my wyoming income

Wyoming does not have a state income tax.  You need only file in your home state of Colorado.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**

I have a question. I'm a Colorado resident and have been for many years.  I'm working in Wyoming but as an independent contractor. My hiring contractor is based in Colorado and will be showing a Colorado address for my 1099 for 2019. Do I need to file a Wyoming state return (I thought there was no state taxes in Wyoming).

Please advise.

@janihenn - You are correct.  Wyoming does not have a state income tax.  You need only file a Colorado tax return.  All your income, including your earnings from Wyoming, is taxable by your home state of Colorado.