lesyaka

I want to do my CA state taxes. I did my federal but I can't start my state taxes.

MayaD

If you have already e-filed your federal return, please follow the steps below to file your state return. 

1. Sign in to your account
  2. Go to Taxes Tax Timeline
  3. In the SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section, click Add a state
  4. Select State Taxes.
  5. Click Continue to start or complete your state taxes.
lesyaka

It was not helpful . I connected thru Help , requested phone call , and with assistant spent an hour to fix it. The assistant sent me link in my account manually, and I could download it on my comp. 

Did you get it done now?  Are you using the Online version or the Desktop program?  What problem were you having?  You couldn't download the state program?