turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

phickeyjr
Returning Member

I used link to pay AZ State tax due via CC but next screen does not have option to show electronic payment made, do I choose send a check in oder to complete for e-file?

when I used the supplied link to make tax owed payment directly to AZ State and got confirmation, the next screen only allows for bank account withdrawal or mail a check. do I choose mail a check with todays day in order to complete and e-file?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I used link to pay AZ State tax due via CC but next screen does not have option to show electronic payment made, do I choose send a check in oder to complete for e-file?

IF you paid separately on the AZ website...you choose the mail a check option. That allows you to either mail a check, or pay on the AZ payment website.

But, you really shouldn't pay before you actually complete your AZ efile...and have it accepted  (not just sent or  transmitted)   What happens if AZ rejects your e-file and the fix changes your balance due?

'

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies