Solved: I recently moved from GA to Idaho and work remotely for a company based in GA. Do I file my state estimated taxes in GA or ID?

jlhhw2

I recently moved from GA to Idaho and work remotely for a company based in GA. Do I file my state estimated taxes in GA or ID?

AnnetteB

If you will be performing the work in your resident state, then that is the state that will tax the income and therefore that is the state that you would need the estimated tax payments.  It is not dependent which state the income is from, but where the work is performed. 

AnnetteB