I live in Ohio but was a vendor at an event in DC. I had to sign up for a Special Event license and already paid sales tax in September. Do I need to file in DC again?

I'm at the section where it says, "Did You Make Money in Any Other States?"  The answer is technically yes, but I already paid sales tax for the money I made in DC.  Do I need to file in DC again with my regular tax paperwork?

No.  You do not file a DC income tax return, nor do you owe DC income tax. The sales tax you paid is different from the Income tax that TurboTax prepares.

In the personal info section, when it asks if you made money in another state, answer NO, per the reciprocal state instructions, on that page. This will prevent TurboTax from thinking you need to file an DC return. DC is "reciprocal with all other states.