kdgreaves

I just noticed my Turbo Tax say Self Employed? I am salaried W2...the return looks fine but is this an issue?

mesquitebean

The Self-Employed Edition is the most expensive of the online TurboTax products.  Self-Employed Edition is 114.99 for a Federal return, and 39.99 for a State return.   You may be able to downgrade if you don't require a Schedule C with expenses.  Downgrading requires you to "clear and start over."   

I don't know why it started in Self-Employed.  Did you have a business last year that could have transferred in when you started your return this year?  If so, you may need to tell TurboTax program how the business was disposed of.

FAQ:  Can I switch to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online?  

mesquitebean