lashbook808

I have an online store which collects General Excise Tax since I live in the state of Hawaii. Does turbo tax allow me to remit the General Excise Tax as well?

I know we can use turbo tax to remit self employment taxes which is around 15%. But i have an online store which collects General Excise Tax since i live in the state of Hawaii. Does turbo tax allow me to remit the General Excise Tax as well? I believe to remit taxes we need to file a G-45 form quarterly and a G-49 form yearly. Is there a way we could do this straight from Turbo Tax? If so, then how?

IreneS

No - TurboTax handles the income and self-employment taxes, but not the Hawaii General Excise Tax (GET).

For information on the GET, please see the State of Hawaii Dept. of Taxation website: GENERAL EXCISE TAX (GET) INFORMATION