cmduran1956

I had to purchase several pairs of scrub pants and shoes fo my work. Where do I put these purchases on my tax form?? Please help me

Only the amount of job-related expenses that are OVER 2% of your adjusted gross income get added to your list of itemized deductions, which still must exceed your standard deduction in order to make a difference on your return.  This is kind of a hard deduction to get.  If you need to enter these, go to Federal>Deductions and Credits>Employment Expenses>Job-Related Expenses.

Are you a W-2 employee?