turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cefcokc

I forgot to file my part year resident state returns or MO and AR with my federal and nonresident KS return. Can I do it separately online now?

I moved from Missouri to Arkansas in Feb 2016. My employer is in Missouri but also does jobs in Kansas, so I have to file nonresident or Kansas every year and resident for Missouri. However, during the filing process I forgot to add my Missouri and Arkansas taxes to be iled. Can I do them now and just pay separately or them.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I forgot to file my part year resident state returns or MO and AR with my federal and nonresident KS return. Can I do it separately online now?

Yes, log in and click on "add a  state" to complete those states. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Yes, log in and click on "add a  state" to complete those states. 

cefcokc

I already efiled the federal and KS nonresident. Can I still add states to my account?

Yes ... if you couldn't I would have said so to start with.
cefcokc

OK thanks Critter#2 I found it. Appreciate the info
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies