tmm

I efiled federal and ohio state tax. i scheduled payment of ohio state tax for today 4/15. where can i see that its been payed?

CassandraLO

You would need to check the account the payment is coming from, to verify it has been debited. If you chose to have your state taxes due withdraw from your bank account, generally the funds are withdrawn on the payment date you specified if your return has been accepted. If you still don't see the debit 7-10 days after your return has been accepted and your specified date, you will need to contact your state directly. Please see the TurboTax FAQ below and click on your state for contact information:

How do I contact my state Department of Revenue?