Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I e filed my fed and state return but no w2's or 1099's were sent in 'WHY".I WANT THIS QUESTION ANSWERED NOW!!!!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I e filed my fed and state return but no w2's or 1099's were sent in 'WHY".I WANT THIS QUESTION ANSWERED NOW!!!!

have used TurboTax for YEARS and if I don"t get a valid answer I will no longer use it...…………….

What do you mean they weren't sent in?  You mean the  income is not on your return?  What kind of 1099s?  1099R?  Did you enter them into your return?

Or did you get a letter from the IRS asking for copies?  They do that sometimes to verify what you entered on your return.  Maybe the employer didn't send in their copy to match up to your return.

TomD8
Level 15

TurboTax does not have possession of its users' W-2's or 1099's.   All TurboTax has is the information from those forms as entered into the program by the individual user.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.

Please be aware that you are posting on a Community discussion forum website. This is not a direct link to TurboTax Support, which is closed on weekends after tax season

Or maybe do you mean the IRS didn't get your tax return at all?  Maybe it Rejected?

You can check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say? If it says Ready to Mail that means you are suppose to print and mail your return to the IRS. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies