Solved: I do not want to do state at this time how do I do federal and not state

I do not want to do state at this time how do I do federal and not state

Here are two ways to skip your state in TurboTax Online:

1) Delete your state return, file your federal return now, and then come back later re-do your state return;
--------------------------------------

2) Pay for both your federal and state returns now, and when you get to the Let's get ready to e-file screen, select the File by mail button and click the I'm not ready to file radio button below your state and click save.

Method 1 doesn't require up-front payment for your state, but you'll have to re-enter your state information. Method 2 saves the work you did on your state return but requires up-front payment.

--------------------------------------