robbcanup

How to edit Ohio school district income tax form? I am not able to add the withholding. Is this form malfunctioning?

Can turbo tax please look at this form to ensure it is operating correctly?

Hal_Al

You add the withholding at the W-2 screen in the federal section of TurboTax.  It goes in box 10. Be sure to put the SD # in box 20.   Use format #### or SD####

Hal_Al

robbcanup

Thanks that was the answer.  I actually had to remove "SD" and only put the 4 digit school district number on the federal return form.  Thanks again!