cmkumor

How do I get a refund from the city of Philadelphia? My wife's employer incorrectly coded her W2 to withhold Phila city taxes but we live in a different locality.

My wife's company erroneously withheld Philadelphia city taxes but we live in a different municipality (she doesnt work in Philly, either). Will PA refund us for the difference when we file PA state, or do I have to fill out other paperwork?

ErnieS0

File an Employee Wage Tax Refund Petition with the Philadelphia Department of Revenue to receive a refund of Philadelphia Wage Tax mistakenly withheld on your W-2.

Paper and online 2020 Wage Tax refund forms are unavailable until February. Check back at Wage Tax refund forms only for 2020.

ErnieS0

cmkumor

Thank you!!!

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing