Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member


how can make changes to a amount ? it's not allowing me to go back to it

3 Replies
Level 15


We cannot see your screen.  What tax year are you working on?  What software are you using?  What are you trying to change?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Returning Member


My federal taxes for 2019 wasn't received. They were send in by mail. Can you resubmit them electronically? 


Expert Alumni


No.  Please be aware there is a backlog with the IRS processing returns by mail.  They might not have even gotten to your return yet.  Filing it electronically will cause further issues that could potentially delay the processing of your 2019 tax return. 


Your best option at this point is to either check the status of your refund or account using the links below.


View your tax account with the IRS


Federal refund questions


**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings