Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

MARSL

EFILE INDIANA STATE RETURN

I'VE USED TURBOTAX FOR DECADES.  I ATTEMPTED TO EFILE MY EXTENDED INDIANA STATE RETURN SEVERAL TIMES THIS MONTH (SEPTEMBER) TO NO AVAIL.  FORTUNATELY I FOUND THE QUESTIONS RAISED EARLIER IN THE YEAR WHICH LED ME TO GIVE UP AND FILE BY MAIL.  CLEARLY THE REQUESTS FOR A FIX FROM EARLY IN THE TAX SEASON WENT UNHEEDED AS THE SAME ISSUE STILL PREVAILS.  THERE ARE GLICHES WITH TURBOTAX MAKING EVERY LOOK LIKE IT'S GOOD TO GO AND IT DOESN'T SUBMIT.  I HAD TROUBLE TWO YEARS AGO WITH MY RETURN SPENDING HOURS WITH YOUR HELP FOLKS AND ALL CAME TO THE CONCLUSION IS WAS A CODE ERROR THAT WOULDN'T PICK UP ONE PIECE OF INFO AND PUT IT IN THE RIGHT SPOT NEITHER COULD I OVERRIDE.  WASTES HOURS OF TIME AND I END UP HAVING TO FILE BY MAIL OR REDO ON THE STATE SITE.  CAN I TRUST NEXT YEAR TO GET IT RIGHT? HOW ABOUT A REFUND IF UNABLE TO FILE WHEN THERE ARE NO ERRORS?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

EFILE INDIANA STATE RETURN

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies