Solved: Do I need to file an admended federal return in Oklahoma when I just needed to correct OK withholding

Do I need to file an admended federal return in Oklahoma when I just needed to correct OK withholding

I accidently said yes on filing an amended federal and I don't know how to change that

I would file both amendments because the OK withholding is also a deduction on your federal return. 

I would prepare both amendments and if the federal amount does not change then I would not send that one in. I would not delete it though as though numbers will be used when you prepare your 2017 return.