Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Holby001

Cant Print Ohio State Tax FInal Forms

I have finished my taxes and it shows my totals for both Federal & state.  But when I go to print out my State forms to mail them in, it says "Your Ohio return(s) is currently unavailable to view. print, or download because some of the forms haven't been finalized yet."

Anyone know how to fix this? I have tried re-installing, deleting and re-downloading state, and even trying another computer.  Nothing helps.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
AlanT222
Expert Alumni

There is nothing to fix or resolve.  Some of the State forms are not ready for printing.  Once the forms have been approved, you will be able to review and print your tax forms.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Holby001

So its takes a week for the state forms forms to get ready? Its been this way since last Monday...

If you search, "State Forms not finalized.", and go through the thread, you will see a question that starts "My State (Arkansas) Form says...". The answer to this question includes a link to a table that lists when you can print or file any state return by state.

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

For state forms availability, please click the link below and select your situation to locate your form and its availability date.

State forms availability table for TurboTax indivi...

Were you ever able to print it?

I found out that there is a table that lists when you can print or file your state taxes. If you enter "State forms availability table for Turbotax individual users." in the question box, it will take you to the tables. Pick your Turbotax package and go to the state in question and you'll see when you can print and file your return, for Ohio the magic day is Feb. 11th.

AlanT222
Expert Alumni

Here is the link for when state forms will be available.  State Form Availability

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies