opal45

Can't remove amended return

I'm filing my 2016 taxes using the CD version. I went back to review my CO state return and now I can't get rid of the amended return. I've tried to remove it per this link but nothing changes. Please advise.

TIA

MarilynG1

Can't remove amended return

See Item 6 on the FAQ link you posted.  You still need to undo any changed entries you made

Deleting the ----X forms from Federal and State only removes the form, not the entries. 

If you still can't get rid of your state amendment, click the link for instructions on how to clear your state return

MarilynG1

Can't remove amended return