Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cswigart1

Can't get Pennsylvania return to work

I am ready to do my Pennsylvania return, but I am in a loop where it does not let me start to complete my state return. It says I need to pick a state and then it says I have already downloaded Pennsylvania. I can't get to first base.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

In your situation, it is recommended that you first log out of your TurboTax Online and delete your cookies.

On rare occasions, they may make your browser think you already did something that you still need to do. To fix that, you'll need to delete (clear) the cookies from your browser. For more information on how to delete your cookies on the browser you are using, please see How do I delete cookies?.

You can also try using a different browser to complete your state return. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
cswigart1

I discovered that the problem was not understanding the interface for accessing the Pennsylvania State Return. There was a button that read "edit." I did not realize that was the button I should have clicked to proceed. I would suggest that Turbo Tax change the wording on that button to make it more clear that is how you proceed. Maybe it could say "proceed" or "continue."

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies