Can't get Pennsylvania return to work

cswigart1

Can't get Pennsylvania return to work

I am ready to do my Pennsylvania return, but I am in a loop where it does not let me start to complete my state return. It says I need to pick a state and then it says I have already downloaded Pennsylvania. I can't get to first base.

LenaH

Can't get Pennsylvania return to work

In your situation, it is recommended that you first log out of your TurboTax Online and delete your cookies.

On rare occasions, they may make your browser think you already did something that you still need to do. To fix that, you'll need to delete (clear) the cookies from your browser. For more information on how to delete your cookies on the browser you are using, please see How do I delete cookies?.

You can also try using a different browser to complete your state return. 

cswigart1

Can't get Pennsylvania return to work

I discovered that the problem was not understanding the interface for accessing the Pennsylvania State Return. There was a button that read "edit." I did not realize that was the button I should have clicked to proceed. I would suggest that Turbo Tax change the wording on that button to make it more clear that is how you proceed. Maybe it could say "proceed" or "continue."