cmorshead

Can not file state returns

I am trying to file my state return today but I cannot with out choosing my federal return.   I e-filed my federal yesterday and I am not able to choose Federal with the e-file of my state.    How do I efile my state return?

dpsmet

Can not file state returns

I'm having the same exact issue. I get a message that states I must E-File my NY state return but get a message that I must file a Federal return with the the state. I don't have an option to select a federal return as it has already been filed.

Please help.

Can not file state returns

Are you using the Desktop program?

Please sign up on this new Desktop state efile error FAQ

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/why-am-i-not-able-to-e-file-my-state-return-after-...

cmorshead

Can not file state returns

I tried the review process again and had no luck.   I am still not allowed to e-file state.   

SRPV

Can not file state returns

I'm having exactly the same problem and Federal return was accepted with no errors, did a re-review and STILL can't file the state return because it thinks I haven't filed the Federal.  I know they changed the program so you can no longer file the state before the federal, but there seems to be a glitch now that if you file state after federal, it thinks you haven't filed the federal.

AmaZiza

Can not file state returns

I am having the same issue! Quite annoying.